Keeping the course in top shape.
To remain one of the area's best golf courses and keep its excellent playing condition, Butte des Morts is a spikeless facility. Appropriate attire is required at all times and Members and their guests must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Each player must use his or her own set of clubs - rentals are available.
- A four-hour and 20-minute pace of play is allowed for an 18-hole round of golf; more time may be allotted for groups of 100 or more.
- Proper golf etiquette should be exercised at all times - replacing divots, repairing ball marks, raking sand traps, etc.
- Players must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license to operate motorized golf carts; two riders maximum; carts must remain within designated areas.
- Carry-in food and beverages are prohibited; snacks and beverages are available at the Oasis, conveniently located on the course.
- Golf clubs are to be left in the bag drop area upon arrival.